Header

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

My Paintings and traditional works - part I

This is strange, I completely forgot that my diary is named FrandalìART.

I've been absorbed by my latest job as game designer and it is as if I had disowned my previous life... I "was" a painter, as if you can stop to be something you have under the skin: I am still a painter, I shall be it once again if, or when, inspiration will take me, and when I'll take the time it deserves. For now I'd like to share with you some of my, very old, traditional works: oil on juta canvas, watercolours, pencils.
Well, stay tuned!

NARCISO
2011; Oil on Juta Canvas cm 100x120
http://frandali.deviantart.com/#/art/Narciso-389398169?hf=1
This is an interpretation of the myth of Narcissus and inspired by Caravaggio


THE TREE OF LOST WORDS - ALBERO SURREALE
2004; Oil & collage on paper cm 30x70
http://frandali.deviantart.com/art/The-tree-of-lost-words-Albero-surreale-43860198
inspired by a dream and a friend's poem.

LEDA AND THE SWAN
2012; Oil on Juta Canvas, cm 100x150
Leda and the Swan

Thanks for watching :hug:

No comments:

Post a Comment