Header

Saturday, January 11, 2014

May I introduce you the CRYteam?


Ladies and Gentlemen,
allow me to introduce you the craziest teammates ever seen!

This curious group of marbles, half humans, half gamers, half creatives (three halves are perhaps too many, but not enough, especially because they are half crazy too), which last year met to create the most ramshackle team of developers, is very small but it has all is needed to ensure the fun! 





This is +Alessandro the "first half" of Rolling Legend's brain; the most efficient and fussy guy I've ever met. Although he is a man all of a piece, his brain is divided into 20 and this allows him to live days of 480 hours. Don't ask me how. Every crazy idea comes by him (and Cristian of course, I'll talk about him very soon). He's also the Level Designer, which means, he tries to content me and keep up with my whims and this is something extremely difficult! :D






There's Cristian, the dark (and elegant) side of the brain. 
The Graphic Engineer... his task is not only place in the right place (a play on words ha!) all my messes and give them sense, in fact, he keeps upright the logistics and the graphics architecture of our beloved creature! As the dark side, he's always ready to conspire in the shadows, with his other half, to drive me crazy... But he's a nice guy and a very good artist, despite what he says about himself! :P





This is Aymen-Pure Architect.
He knows no other way than this one: "01100010011010010110111
0011000010111001001111001"...
You can try to describe to him the beauty of a color or the feelings that arouses you in a thousand ways, and he always will look at you as the cow looks at the passing train on the prairie! The beauty of the "01" is above all! But he's the Master of the Code! He's also a faithfull mouth of truth! And with him, the fun is guaranteed!
:iconawesomedanceplz:






What can I say about our Cris (Tecnyoh) "The Music Baker"? He's a volcano! I'm proud to say that our musician rocks! Rolling Legend soundtrack rocks! Rolling Legend rocks...! Ehm... anyway... The nickname is not a mere coincidence! He churns out, fragrant, piece by piece, original music and not prepackaged assets! He and his headphones are one thing, as you can see, and they are doing an amazing job!







"And now, for something completely different" (thanks Pythons <3)...
The Hand! The labor, the low-rank manpower, even if I'm a delicate girl actually... I am the Pencil. So, if you have the urgency to insult the Art Director, feel free to talk to me! >_<
Now you can easily understand why I love being called Frandalì  (after a friend gave me the nickname for the first time), in honour of one of my favourite artists from whom I can dare to "take" only the mustache...





So, are we or are we not the most ramshackle team ever seen?

 Thanks for watching
Frandalì
 :happybounce::heart:













No comments:

Post a Comment